Thursday, December 24, 2009

Secret Santa


Thankyou thankyou thankyou from the bottom of my heart. We don't know who you are but you obviously know us ... very well. The gifts you have delivered every day for the last 12 days have been so fitting for each member of our family. Your generosity and thoughtfulness have astounded us and it has brought the true meaning of Christmas into our home. I can't wait to get started on the beautiful Christmas Panel quilt kit you sent (complete with backing and batting!). I'll post it when I've finished.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and are blessed for your goodness. We will endevour to pass it on.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate, Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Love to you all. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I try to respond but life sometimes gets in the way. If you have any questions please email me at kateeconklin(at)gmail(dot)com