Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sneak Peak - 3 new patterns

We've been having a great time at my sister's house for new years eve. She has a beautiful acreage where the kids can run wild and we can all laze in the pool. I've had a great time taking lots of photos of my new quilt patterns, which will be released in January. Here's a sneak peak. I'll tell you more about them soon.

Quilt piles on wood piles



Quilts in trees


Quilts on donkeys! Thanks Fizzy for not nibbling the quilt ... too much.

Quilts on fences

Quilts on busts ... what the?

Happy new year everyone. 2010 is going to be a great one.

3 comments:

  1. These are great.I think you have a good sense for colour. The photos are all very emotive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the quilts and photography! I love the modern and fresh designs and I love the fabric. You are really inspirational Katie XO
    P.S. Wish I could have been there for New Years

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all sooo lovely!! I love the picture with the quilt on the donkey!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I try to respond but life sometimes gets in the way. If you have any questions please email me at kateeconklin(at)gmail(dot)com