Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Over $10,000 raised for Doctors without Borders

Thanks to everyone who bought my patterns and supported Craft Hope for Haiti. The etsy shop is just buzzing over there, and its heart warming to see so many get on board to donate and buy. So far they have raised over $10,000 in just a few days!!!! ... so understandably its taking a while to process all the orders. As soon as I recieve your email addresses from the girls at Craft Hope, I will send out the patterns. In case you were wondering my patterns all have full colour photographs and diagrams throughout. Email me at kateeconklin(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au if you have any questions or you don't recieve your pattern in the next couple of days.

By the way, here is a sneak peak of my new quilt I've been working on. I'm using Saffron Craig's new fairies range and loving the girlyness of it. Thanks Saffron for sending me so much gorgeous fabric. My daughter keeps asking me who I'm making this for.

Raw edge applique is so quick and easy. I just have to repeat to myself over and over ... there are no quilt police, there are no quilt police... who am I kidding, when it comes to my quilts - I'm the quilt police.

2 comments:

  1. This is indeed such a great project. I like your photographs Kate- those fabrics are pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate,

    I love this new valentine quilt and really love your "there's a square in there" pattern and went the craft hope store and they are all sold out so if you add more please let me know, I would love a copy of this. Actually I love them all, the cute little dandelion windows is sweet also. Great designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I try to respond but life sometimes gets in the way. If you have any questions please email me at kate(at)kateconklindesigns(dot)com