Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Patterns available

Thanks again to all those who have purchased my patterns through Craft Hope. So far 45 patterns have been sold, raising $450 for Doctors without Borders. A number of people have requested my patterns that have sold out. I've asked the great people at craft hope to relist my patterns as many times as needed, so watch out for them. However, if you can't get them on that site you can buy them here. I'll do something more professional soon, but here they are in the meantime. Please go to my downloadable patterns page to purchase my pdf patterns and see the complete range. After you complete your purchase the pattern will be automatically sent to you.

"There's a Square in There" Quilt Pattern (pdf)





"Dandelion Windows" Quilt Pattern (pdf)

"Charm Bracelets" Quilt Pattern (pdf)


Please email me if you would like a printed pattern - AU$15.50 (postage is free in Australia). Please see my stockists page if you would like a printed pattern. If you are interested in selling my patterns, please contact me for more information.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Kate and I went back and was able to get one of the "squares" patterns and I look forward to trying the others soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going back to Craft Hope. Your patterns are awesome. Thanks for making this amazing donation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought one of your patterns yesterday after discovering your blog for the first time - look forward to receiving the pattern & what an achievement to sell so many & raise so much - well done
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Kate. I just got one of your patterns from Craft Hope. Thanks for your generous contribution!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought 2 of your patterns. Only one through CraftHope as the other was already sold out.
    Great patterns. Thanks for the opportunity to help out in Haiti as well as get a great new pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Kate! I love your patterns and will watch for them on CraftHope. I'm an SLP, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I try to respond but life sometimes gets in the way. If you have any questions please email me at kateeconklin(at)gmail(dot)com