Saturday, January 16, 2010

Who needs chocolate

when you have piles of fabric like this waiting to be devoured

Each pile has a pattern attached to it swimming around in my head

I think I've lost weight since I started quilting

because I can't eat chocolate at the same time as quilting

you don't want to get the fabric dirty!

Although the other day I found some chocolate I could eat while quilting

... maltersers!!! ... as long as you pop them in your mouth really fast.

They should sell them at quilting stores

Don't tell my husband about this

the chocolate ... or the ridiculous amount of fabric I have

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm green with jealousy! I can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm off to the quilting shop to do some window shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have too much fabric.. *smile* love your blog too BTW..

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patterns arrived and loving all your new fabrics, I also have some of those in the shop! Look forward to some exciting new designs. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stacks of fabric. And guess what? I can eat chocolate at the same time I'm scrolling down the screen. Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I try to respond but life sometimes gets in the way. If you have any questions please email me at kateeconklin(at)gmail(dot)com