Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dandelion Windows Quilt Pattern - Baby Size

I have had a few requests for smaller versions of my quilts. I have added a baby sized version to the "Dandelion Windows" quilt pattern. It measures 33" by 42"(84cm by 107cm). The window blocks are the same size but there are only 4 of them, and it has a scrappy border at the top and bottom of the quilt.

This pattern is not a stand alone pattern. It is an addition to the "Dandelion Windows" quilt pattern. If you have already purchased this pattern online or from a quilting store, please email me at kateeconklin(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au and let me know where you purchased the pattern, and I will send you the baby size quilt pattern for free. You can buy the kit (including the pattern) from Saffron Craig here. If you haven't purchased the "Dandelion Windows" pattern you can download it instantly from my sidebar (it now contains the baby version).

As I haven't actually sewn up the baby quilt yet, I created this diagram with my new EQ6 program. It was pretty easy, but the fabric scaling is all wrong. I'm sure you can change this but I haven't worked it out yet. It gives you the general idea though.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I try to respond but life sometimes gets in the way. If you have any questions please email me at kateeconklin(at)gmail(dot)com