Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fairy winners

Thanks to everyone for the great name suggestions - you are a creative bunch! I love it that Ally was thinking about my quilt at 4:55 in the morning!!! It was a hard choice, but after much deliberation I have decided to name the pattern "Fairy Hearts". It is simple and sweet and even if you don't use fairy fabric, the hearts could still be fairy hearts. Anyway, without further ado ... the winners are number 8 and 1. I used http://www.random.org/ to generate these numbers (I suppose you'll just have to trust me on that one). So congratulations Kristie and Kaye. Your patterns will be emailed to you right away.


The final pattern will be released in the next couple of days. It will include instructions for a pieced back, as well as dimensions for a baby sized quilt. So watch this space...

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Kristie & Kaye! I have almost finished making 2 of Kate's quilt designs and I just love them. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I try to respond but life sometimes gets in the way. If you have any questions please email me at kateeconklin(at)gmail(dot)com