Sunday, May 30, 2010

Interview with Seamstar

Last week I was absolutely thrilled to receive my first overseas wholesale order from Coutney at Seamstar, an online fabric store in the UK. Courtney has an amazing eye for cutting edge fabrics and her shop is so pretty and easy to use.  I was doubly excited when she asked me to do an interview - another first. It was a good exercise for me, putting into words my design process and what I like in a quilt design. You can read the interview HERE and you can buy my patterns (the real live, hold in your hands, non-virtual kind) from the Seamstar shop.


5 comments:

  1. How fantastic that you are such a superstar!!! I'm so glad I knew you when.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great read on a Sunday morning Kate. Well done. Many more to come to I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great interview. I found it very interesting and enlightening. I notice you now have 100 followers. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations Kate! How very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interview Katie! I loved hearing more about your design process etc. Very inspiring.
    X Amelia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I try to respond but life sometimes gets in the way. If you have any questions please email me at kateeconklin(at)gmail(dot)com