Friday, May 21, 2010

Winner!

Well I've got to say, you guys are the most lovely, funny, slightly wacky, sometimes worrying bunch of people I've had the pleasure to read about. I was completely blown away by not only the sheer number of responses, but how interesting and diverse they were. You've had me laughing a number of times a day. I wanted to quote some of my favourites, but there were just too many. So if you've ever got some time to kill, have a read, and you'll discover crafters are a pretty 'random' bunch.

So now for a winner. Although I like the idea of pulling a number out of a hat, it would have taken all day, so random.org helped me out.


 So number 419 you're the winner! Yay! Now I just have to go and count all of the comments to find out who number 419 is. I'll let you know in a week... (if someone knows how to add numbers to comments can you PLEASE let me know for next time).

Okay, here you go...


Congratulation Amanda. I'll contact you today so you can pick your prizes. Thanks for playing everybody!

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to figure out that numbering system too. I tried editing my html code (always a scary thing) but nothing happened. Obviously didn't do it correctly.

    Anyway, congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congratulations Amanda!
    I can see this will be the first of many disappointments for me. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I try to respond but life sometimes gets in the way. If you have any questions please email me at kateeconklin(at)gmail(dot)com