Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wonky Donkey Winner

Wow! Thanks for all the fabulous quilting ideas. I think I'm just going to have to make another one and quilt it with some varying straight lines, and the occasional raindrop and/or puddle. I also liked the idea of quilting boots on it. Thanks for everyone who left a comment - I've read every single one and was touched by your kinds words. Fizzy certainly has some fans! And an extra big thanks to Laurie Wisbrun for so generously donating her gorgeous fabrics.


And the winner of the fabric and pattern is
Bettina Groh said...
Does the donkey come too? Love your quilt and a know a little boy who just had his 4th birthday who would love it... Since it would be well used I would have it machine quilted in those odd over lapping multiple circles. Those cover a lot of quilt territory and make things sturdier and he wouldn't have to wait forever while I hand quilted it!
June 22, 2010 1:00 AM

Congratulations Bettina! Unfortunately Fizzy doesn't travel well, but Laurie's fabric do and they'll be winging their way to you shortly. 

Thanks to everyone who participated! I'm off to bed now.

1 comment:

  1. Bettina, you lucky duck. Congratulations!
    :) Amelia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I try to respond but life sometimes gets in the way. If you have any questions please email me at kateeconklin(at)gmail(dot)com