Monday, October 18, 2010

100th post - pattern sale

Is it 100 already? I must admit, occationally posting is a chore, and at other times I'm just bursting to share something with you, but I always get a buzz when someone leaves a comment or buys a pattern or just has a nosy around. And its great to have a visual diary of my creations as well as some other goings on in my family. Thanks for being such a supportive bunch and for the many friendships I've formed. Quilting and this blog have certainly been a very positive influence in my life, and I'm excited to see where it will go over the next 100 posts.

Anyway.....

To celebrate 100 posts, 300 followers (!!) and my birthday month, all of my downloadable patterns are 50% off for the next 24 hours (until Tues 9am AEST - that's Monday night in the USA I think) Sale Finished - thanks! They are available as instant downloads from my downloadable patterns page.

And in case you're not interested in the sale, check out these pics that I just couldn't resist sharing with you (that's my husband perched precariously on the oversized see saw and my brother in law with the scheming look on his face). Do they ever grow up?



We're laughing WITH you honey. (No husbands were harmed in the making of this post).

These photos were taken at St Kilda Park in Adelaide - a giant play ground for BIG kids.

15 comments:

  1. Happy happy 100 Kate. Will head over and look at your patterns. And no, boys never grow up:) Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily you've got 2 kids and another on the way because the gene pool may have been interupted with that incident!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha oh poor Todd, hahahahahaha
    congrats on 100 YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for you! I am working on your Charm Bracelets at the moment, might be a couple more weeks before it is finished though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. Those pictures are hilarious! So I was in the bookstore today looking at some quilting magazing--can't remember which one. Anyway.....so there was a full-page ad about Cloud 9 fabrics. And there on the page was a nice-sized picture of your quilt. I wanted to point to the person next to me (a guy--he probably would have thought I was weird) and say, "See this quilt? I know the quilter!!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy! I have a hard time believing he wasn't hurt!!!

    congrats on your 100th!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your hundredth post Kate! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOO, just got on to order the pattern I wanted and saw it had ended :( Sometimes I hate time differences.

    I must say I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh damn I waited too long to order!!! Oh well I have big plans for a couple of your patterns but it would probably take me awhile to get going on them anyways.
    Happy 100th post! And I love those pics - looks like something out of a Tom and Jerry toon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hilarious set of photos! Miss you Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on 100 posts ... I have loved every one of them!!
    That was a fun day in St Kilda ... so lucky that no husbands were seriously injured :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think thats the end of your family Kate!!!
    Love your Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I try to respond but life sometimes gets in the way. If you have any questions please email me at kateeconklin(at)gmail(dot)com