- when the neighbours had a party, my sister (whoever I happened to be sharing a room with at the time) and I would dance in the dark in our room instead of going to bed
- all of us kids hopping into mum and dad's bed on a saturday morning, just to chat
- making home made murder mystery movies complete with adverts (they are such a crack up!)
- pretending I'm asleep when my older sisters got home from dates so I could hear all the goss
- listening to dad's made up stories (he told the best stories and now tells them to my children)
Well, Nancy, you're the winner of half a Sherbet Pips layer cake and my Sherbet Dreams pattern. Congratulations! I'll be in touch to get your address. Thanks to everyone who entered, and for your kind words about my quilt :)
Talking about childhoods, another one is close to starting ... only 4 weeks to go...
The wedding on the weekend was wonderful. I'll share more pics soon.