Friday, August 3, 2012

Penny Lane Market

I'm a bit late posting the winner of the Groove pattern for the Totally Groovy Quilt Along as I've been finishing off getting everything together for the Penny Lane Markets tomorrow (Saturday) up in the Adelaide Hills. I've also been enjoying a quilting night with my cousins and sister (I'm so lucky to have family that quilts). It will be lots of fun doing the market with my sister, Amelia. She has been very busy sewing up a whole pile of gorgeous quilts to sell. Hopefully I can show a few of them to you soon (the first one on the rack is my Baby Mobile pattern made with Sprout Design's and Laurie Wisbrun's fabrics.)

 

So, the winner of the Groove pattern is...
"This is such a cool quilt! I am having Cuban-spiced chicken breasts with black beans and yellow rice, YUM!"

Congrats Melanie! If you can email me your address I'll organise for it to be sent right out to you. Good luck to everyone who has joined the QAL. I'll see you later in the month for my tutorial on how to sew curves without pins!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, they look so pretty hanging there all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate! I am so excited to get started with the QAL, my email is melanie.stamant@gmail.com I hope you enjoy your quilt market.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I try to respond but life sometimes gets in the way. If you have any questions please email me at kate(at)kateconklindesigns(dot)com