Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A photo shoot with Ellen Arthur

We're all moved into to our beautiful new place, and I was lucky enough to have my very talented sister, Ellen, take some gorgeous photos of our kids out in the backyard. I can't wait to get some of these blown up and put on the wall (once I can decide on which ones!) Ellen has recently started her own photography business and I just love her style! It's a pity she lives in Sydney, but fortunately she'll be down in Adelaide again soon and we'll get to hang out some more (and take more pics!)

















You can see lots more photos of our family at Ellen Arthur Photography, although she's in trouble because she wasn't meant to take photos of me or the kids in their pajamas!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Kate, what stunning photos! I love how unposed the photos are - and your garden is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos of some gorgeous people and dog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw your wee bairn is walking and washing her shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I try to respond but life sometimes gets in the way. If you have any questions please email me at kate(at)kateconklindesigns(dot)com