Monday, November 26, 2012

Tinker by Printink Studio

A couple of weeks back I attended Bowerbird Bazaar. I love that market! There were so many things that I wanted to buy like this and this, but the truly great find of the market was Tinker by Prinink Studio. They are a Melbourne based company who hand screen print their fabrics, producing beautiful original designs. I kept going back to their stand (oh, about 5 times) because I have a problem making decisions when there are too many beautiful choices... I think the guy thought I was a little crazy. I finally made a decision on this gorgeous linen table cloth and my sister Ellen took a photo to celebrate the momentous occasion :)


Then when I went home I looked up their website and was even more blown away. I pretty much love everything they do including their wallpaper, homewares, baby clothes and bedding, and ofcourse fabric.


phoot courtesy of tinker by prinink


The only problem now, is that I don't want the kids to get food all over it... luckily I hear it washes well.

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous. It's so nice to have something that is beautiful, unique and local. I am going to go on a mission to find some locally (NZ) printed fabric as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting blog. It would be abounding if you can board added abstracts about it. Acceptance you
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your works are very nice, the colors are very nice and natural.
    Merry Christmas
    Burun Estetigi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I try to respond but life sometimes gets in the way. If you have any questions please email me at kate(at)kateconklindesigns(dot)com